Third Eye Foundation, a non-religious, non-political, non-governmental, non-for-profit organization (NGO). Our mission is to support in education health and woman empowerment at the underprivileged community of rural part of Dhading, Nepal as well as making life better in the rural front and for the deprived communities, utilizing the skills, knowledge and commitment of all the volunteers engaged regardless of being involved locally or internationally.
· Provide better education and healthcare for underprivileged communities of Nepal.
· Organizing health camps in the poor, disadvantaged & neglected communities of Nepal.
· Consult & seek nationally or internationally with the people interested in working as a volunteer in operation of such schools, hospitals or health-camps.
· Run various programs on woman empowerment for the women residing in rural areas for self-skill development to increase economic status.
· Equip rural communities with information on various subjects like environment, agriculture, livestock, health, natural disasters, and education as well as execute training programs.
· Assist on the rescue and relieve for targeted communities affected by a natural calamity.
· Obtaining sponsors and donors from around the world
Before visiting Nepal I had a million and one questions; Who would I be working with? What kind of work would I be doing? How much time would I be…