Welcome to the Third Eye Foundation
Third Eye Foundation, a non-religious, non-political, non-governmental, non-for-profit organization (NGO) made through the happiness that comes over and done with serving humanity.
In Third Eye foundation one can become sacredly wake up by aiming all his attentions to make others happy. We believe that if one have problems then he cries alone but when one makes laughs the whole world laughs with him. The aim of our team is to allow volunteers and individuals to have ability in turning into right shakings of the world and to have strong foundation and team for more advanced awakened steps where they can see with their inner heart. Everyone has a determination in life, a different gift or special endowment to give to others. And when we combined this talent with service to others, we involved the happiness of our own spirit, which is the ultimate intent of all intents. Decide to be a manager of change, to change our present condition and improving it into the modern world which through we can bring together from volunteering services too.
It’s much easier to overlook your personal sorrow when you’re serving the needs of those around you. For social workers, the needs can be a great amount. But irrespective of the results, the career rewards are intangible. Let’s take beautiful example of Jesus-“He came not to be served, but to serve”
Let’s see our holy texts, this is the perfect message.
1. Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue.
2. All men are responsible for one another.
Judaism. Talmud, Sanhedrin
3. The best of men are those who are useful to others.
Islam. Hadith of Bukhari
4. At the beginning, mankind and the obligation of selfless service were created together. “Through selfless service, you will always be fruitful and find the fulfillment of your desires”: this is the promise of the Creator…
Hinduism, Bhagavad Gita
5. Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Before visiting Nepal I had a million and one questions; Who would I be working with? What kind of work would I be doing? How much time would I be…